Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Valence™ Bicycle LLC’s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1865 Euclid Ave Suite 26; Berkeley CA 94709. Our company registration number is 47-4553908. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to any of the checkout pages from another website or document without Valence™ Bicycle LLC’s prior written consent.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Cash On Delivery – for pickup or local delivery only
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Mailing Address For Check/Money Order
Valence Bicycles LLC
1865 Euclid Ave Suite 26
Berkeley, CA 94709
Sales Tax for California residence at a rate of 7.5% plus applicable sales tax depending on your city of residence. For those who live in Alameda county or wish to pick up, city/county sales tax will apply, 9.5%.